• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I need help. (1 Viewer)

jshuag

Ok. I have a Celestron Regal F100-ED spotting scope. And I have a Canon T2i and I also have the Celestron 93419 T-Ring.

The ring connects into the camera just fine but it does not connect to the zoom eyepiece of the scope. The diameters of the eyepiece with the eye relief removed do not even match the T-ring threads. They are definitely different sizes. What am I missing?

I have searched high and low on the internet and cannot find any assistance on this. And the terms "T-ring" and "T-adapter" seem to define the same thing.

There is one review on Amazon that states that the Opteka T-Mount Adapter will work but I am tired of spending money on things that are not helping. So I am hesitant to spend more money on things that won't work. I already have to return some things I have purchased that are not working.

Does anyone on here know how to get a Canon T2i connected to a Celestron Regal with using the stock zoom eyepiece? I am getting burned out.

ok after more searching I think that I have discovered what I need. I need both the T-Ring and the T-adapter. But it doesn't look like celestron sells replacement adapters. (I need one because the scope I purchased did not come with one) And I purchased a T-ring #93419 as part of this circus.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement T-adapter? I want the T-adapter to attach directly to the zoom eyepiece like the instructions say it can. http://www.celestron.com/media/795903/1230594924_regalfed5langma.pdf

I cannot even find a part number for this.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back