• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

1D Mk III sample images - full ISO range (1 Viewer)

well my 1dmk2 will be up for sale soon as thers to many things i like about this camera, my eyes aren't so good these days and that screen is going to be a great help.
Rob.

Its very impressive. Having the extra isos to play with will be a great help. I hate scrabbling around at 1/125th at ISO800 trying desperately to get a shot.
Having up to ISO3200 definately usable is going to be a life saver!!

graham catley said:
all the test photos are with a 50 or 100mm lens which should be good---it would be nice to see some taken with a long tele

In approximately six (very long) weeks I will post some taken with a 500mm f4!! :D

Colin

Colin Key said:
In approximately six (very long) weeks I will post some taken with a 500mm f4!! :D

Colin

Hey Keith,

If we could shoot at ISO 6400 I imagine the EXIF data would post yesterday's date?....:) Thanks for the thread!

Jerry

Naah, I'd have to remortgage to be able to afford this thing!

Which isn't to say I don't want one, of course!

Actually I'll probably remortgage anyway, but I should really spend that cash on the house rather than on toys (I'm thinking "conservatory that doubles as photography hide"!)

;)

I'll settle for my new lens plus teleconverters this year, I reckon.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back