• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Another new member - Tom Wiliams (1 Viewer)

tswill2

Tom Williams
Hello all!
I have finally managed to become registered, have at least partially filled in my profile.
I am more of a photographer than avid birder, but do enjoy hunting out species that I have not seen before. I just can't identify all of them, nor maintain a "life list". I do have a few illustrated books to help - primarily the Audubon Field Guides. I have been a photographer for over 50 years, and am now using a Panasonic FZ1 (2Mp, 12X IS zoom). I plan to upgrade to a FZ20 (or more) next year.
We live in Ocala, Florida and so see a variety of long-legged waders in the area. The only unusual bird at our feeder is a red-bellied woodpecker - he does like sunflower seed. You're welcome to visit my small gallery of bird photos at - http://tswill2.smugmug.com/gallery/309707 .
Tom

:stuck: "Welcome to Birdforum!"
Any help you need with IDs, just post. Nice gallery you have!

Andy:
Thanks for the offer and praise. My great-grandfather came from the NW corner of Wales, and I've driven around the country, but do not recall where the Usk Valley is. Care to remind me?
Tom :h?:

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back