• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BF 200 Club (1 Viewer)

One more today at Bempton.

160. garry1366. A good opportunity to say a big thank you for sending me back the log book I had left at Beacon ponds a while ago.

John

Yes that was an unfortunate moment wasn't it Alan.

BTW we also dipped out on the Dusky Warbler, although we probably did see it but the weather conditions were so bad that our glasses were steaming up as well as getting continually rain soaked, which didn't help matters.

I managed one half decent record shot of the Bluetail and here it is. I was pleased I got this considering the awful conditions

John

I think you met AR5EH0LE1 too at Bempton??? ;)

Attachments

• Red-flanked Bluetail 1621.jpg
    Red-flanked Bluetail 1621.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 80
Yes that was an unfortunate moment wasn't it Alan.

BTW we also dipped out on the Dusky Warbler, although we probably did see it but the weather conditions were so bad that our glasses were steaming up as well as getting continually rain soaked, which didn't help matters.

I managed one half decent record shot of the Bluetail and here it is. I was pleased I got this considering the awful conditions

John

Nice picture all things considered, John

52. AndyStoddart

Since this was from March 2008, I may have had a few others since then but the only ones I can remember offhand are:

53. Mollyhawk, I think (Stuart's friend)

And then yesterday:

54. RedEyedVideo

There must be more - I've been to at least one Scottish meet since then. Help me, Delia?

ETA: At least I'm still beating Keith though. :)

Since this was from March 2008, I may have had a few others since then but the only ones I can remember offhand are:

53. Mollyhawk, I think (Stuart's friend)

That would be Mollymawk. Close though.

I presume I must also feature in the list somewhere, though I can't be bothered to check just now.

That would be Mollymawk. Close though.

I presume I must also feature in the list somewhere, though I can't be bothered to check just now.

I bothered to look and I don't seem to have ticked you. Looks like my list is even more out-of-date than I thought. I wonder who else I've missed.

55 StuartReeves

A few to add from the Scottish Bash this weekend

88. JosephN (hoping his father may become an armchair tick before too long:-O)
89. Fat Paul Scholes (Mark L)
90. Tree Sparrow (Fiona)
91. TWM (Tim)

eeeh I like Bashes, you meet lots of lovely peopleB :)

D

From the Islay Bash at Easter:

93 Janfin

Lovely to meet you Janet and hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as I did.

D

1CJW, 2 SRWilliams, 3 Martin Garner, 4 Paj, 5 Lee Evans, 6 Steve Round, 7 Phil W, 8. John o'Sullivan, 9.Phil Ternouth, 10. Mike Pennington,11 Stephen Dunstan, 12 Dee Estuary, 13. Fred Fearn, 14. Tim Allwood, 15. Ilya Maclean 16. Andy Stoddart, 17. Richard Abr 18. DavePriceRoberts 19. Menzie 20. Craig Thomas 21. Johnny Mac, 22. Paul Hackett, 23 Ian Mckerchar, 24. Adrian Dancy, 25. Julian H 26. Rob Smallwood, 27. Halftwo 28. Ste, 29. MartinMcD 30. Tanny 31. HughPulsford, 32. Simon Stirrup,33. Pelican Crossing 34. DaveWalters, 35 Dan Pointon

36 Cheshire Birder Identified after sever years of not knowing at Red Rocks last week. 37. Snowcap - also identified after many years.

Two new for the list from Rutland Water last Saturday.

161. mrcheeky
162. sleipnerofasgard

and one from Tuesday afternoon that is local to me. We met and did a little birding in and around Coombe Abbey, near Coventry.

163. John_spraggett

John

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back