• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BF 200 Club (3 Viewers)

digi-birder said:
I've actually remembered who it was, but he's obviously gone astray as he only joined in the new year.
Hey Diane.... Maybe I was on 120 and you were on 160? ;)

Joking folks!! Good idea though, Andrew ;)

Damn! You didn't bite the way I intended. I was hoping you would start panicking and wonder who the other two were!

You must have a spreadsheet with all the details on it! ;)

Update, with field notes for recent sightings

1CJW
2 SRWilliams
3 Martin Garner
4 Paj
5 Lee Evans,
6 Steve Round,
7 Phil W
8. John o'Sullivan.... last seen in the field in the early 80's :)
9.Phil Ternouth - another armchair tick.... last seen in the field about 5 years ago at Red Rocks
10. Mike Pennington seen in his natural habitat - Baltasound.
11 Stephen Dunstan - another NW endemic, who conveniently was sighted in my front room with a cup of tea in his hand.

Members lost during the crash of 2005 are the equivalent of hastings rarities and without proof their ever having existed cannot be counted until they rejoin.

Now my entry for Dunge seems to have got lost so I will have to sit down and recheck!!

IanD at Welney is somewhere around 20 something!!

Must get out more!! Wear that cap!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back