• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird lover says Hi to all those who love birds/ (2 Viewers)

Just found this site and wanted to try it out! I have a bird blog and most of my pics are from my backyard bird feeders.
Thanks for having me! i am not sure what is wrong with this poor bird. It has been in my back yard birdfeeder off and on for two day. Looks like it has some health issues? What do others think may be the problem?
Alan

Attachments

• IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_666.JPG
    IMG_666.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Hi North Florida Friends and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I'm really not sure what's going on there... it could be a tick which has got infected.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi and thanks! I am not sure either? I will get back if I find out what is causing this. I will be contacting the Bird people at the University of Florida so see what they think.
thanks for the message!

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back