• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird needs help in Munich airport (1 Viewer)

KingaMysiak

Poland
Hi
I’m in the airport in Munich next to gate G06 and there is lonely bird in here trapped inside. Lady at the desk said that it lives here for few months already. Little ignorant… Its very sad… it eats crumps and watches world through the window. Maybe there is somebody on this forum that might be able to help?

Hi
I’m in the airport in Munich next to gate G06 and there is lonely bird in here trapped inside. Lady at the desk said that it lives here for few months already. Little ignorant… Its very sad… it eats crumps and watches world through the window. Maybe there is somebody on this forum that might be able to help?
IMG_4070.jpeg

Oh no. Maybe you could get some sort of team to capture it and set it free? I'm not sure how it would work in Munich though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back