• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birdfinders photos (1 Viewer)

Colima Warbler

I am trying to get a photo of Colima Warbler from a photographer in the US (Texas).

Peter

I am trying to get a photo of Colima Warbler from a photographer in the US (Texas).

Peter

A while back, I got the answer that the person from which the photo comes should be a member of BF before we can put it on Opus -- I assume that is still the case?

Niels

On being a BF member

Nils,

Good point. I will ask people to sign up as members.

Do we know--is James Eaton and others whose photos people have been uploading to Opus a member? I know they have given permission, but are they members?

Maybe we do need a clarification (again!) on this point.

If they are members, presumably, there is no problem with some one else actually doing the mechanical steps required to put the image on Bird Forum.

Peter

Greg Lavaty

Good news!

Greg Lavaty is a Bird Forum member (PeaceFrog2?) and he has given me permission to use any of his photos that I find on his website.

He says he has Gray Vireo and Mexican Chickadee as well as Colima Warbler, so I should be able to reduce our Missing Images list by at least 3.

Peter

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back