• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding near Gothenburg? (2 Viewers)

gmkirk130

United States
My family and I are going to Sweden this summer and will be spending some time around Gothenburg. Are there any particularly good places to go birding near there?

Thank you in advance,
Gary

I've not been to Western Sweden but I know there's a Gothenburg Birdwatching Soc - I wonder if it's possible to Google/Facebook them and ask for gen?..

You could also try our member Macswede who lives in the area. He posts regularly in the Gallery.

Thank you all for the replies and good ideas, and, no, I don’t have any specific target species. I’m new at this so thought I’d just like to go to where a large number of different species congregate.

Regards,
Gary

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back