• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digicope Adapter (1 Viewer)

Dear All!
I am looking for a good digiscope adapter between my Swarovski SLC 10x42 (latest generation) and an iPhone SE2020!

I could build something of these 3 components:
TSN-IP8 RP
KM30SM15 Adapterscheiben
AR-B Adapterring für Ferngläser/BTX - Swarovski Optik

Is there any easier, maybe cheaper way doing this? Should be quick and easy to setup in the field...

Best!
Ray

Get this one VPA variable phone adapter - Swarovski Optik and you need the AR adapter for your binocular AR-B adapter ring for binoculars/BTX - Swarovski Optik. You can use the same VPA with another AR adapter for spotting scope AR adapter ring for spotting scopes - Swarovski Optik I have the AR for spotting scope. So far so good

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back