• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digiscoping with a moto edge 2022 (1 Viewer)

Cabo

Help: Does anyone know, for sure, where I can acquire a digiscope adapter to connect a moto edge 2022 smart phone to a Vortex Razor HD 20-60X 80 angled spotting scope????? I looked every where that I could think of but no luck. I'm hoping that there must be one out there that supports another model phone that can readily adapt? I'm sure others have come across this issue and come up with a solve. Any help will be much appreciated.

I have had a few adapters (as I have changed phones) from a U.K. company which sells here on behalf of an American company called Phoneskope.
I hope this is of some assistance

I haven't used this particular device, but have dealt with the company and they've been good.

Thus far I have left a msg with Phone Scope, but no reply as of yet. I may have to resort to a 3 axis adapter if I can't find a specifically produced adapter for the Moto Edge 2022. I'm still holding out hope for a proper adapter for the Moto Edge. A proper adapter is typically less bulky. Thank you for all the input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back