• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

donating binoculars (1 Viewer)

dhamp

United States
i have gone through a search here and internet , and tried to contact a couple places , without a reply , however , where have you found best to donate a couple /few of pair of binoculars , for young people , new birdwatchers , that would appreciate them .
thanks

In the UK, the wildlife trust should accept them, as they often have children activity / wildlife walk days.
Unsure what the similar kind of thing is in the US

i have gone through a search here and internet , and tried to contact a couple places , without a reply , however , where have you found best to donate a couple /few of pair of binoculars , for young people , new birdwatchers , that would appreciate them .
thanks
How about donating some to a local hospice?

I checked with organizations last year and found none that were active. Suggest donating them to the local Audubon or bird club in your area. Wildlife reserves with offices are another place to donate binoculars.

I checked with organizations last year and found none that were active. Suggest donating them to the local Audubon or bird club in your area. Wildlife reserves with offices are another place to donate binoculars.
i suspect you are right , they don't seem to be responding to my email .
there is a place with an address in florida , that sends binoculars to south america , hesitate to just send them without them replying to email first .
so will see whats local . theres a few places local i will try .

thank you all for the replies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back