• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Duyfken from Australia (1 Viewer)

Duyfken

Hi all,

Just a quick hello! I am Joep from Australia. I am only a bird watcher from my lazy chair on my deck, so I don't go out to spot birds. I am more a photographer. I might even post some pics here later.

Cheers Joep

PS my nick refers to the first boat that set eye on Australia 400 years ago. Duyfken means dove and yes they came from Holland.....as I do too.

Hi Joep,

Welcome to Birdforum.

Good to have yet another member from Australia/Holland with us. We have quite a following in both. Look forward to seeing your pictures in the gallery.

Hi Joep,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin.

I look forward to seeing your photos in the Gallery:t: Click here for the gallery guidelines.

Welcome to the Forum. I was in Brisbane with my children last month, and enjoyed visiting the City Botanic Gardens - good for birds as a city centre site.
Allen

Hola Joep and a warm welcome from Argentina. Hope to see some of your photos soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back