• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Echo Meter Touch 2 Pro - transferring data files to Mac (1 Viewer)

mightyllama

United Kingdom
Hello there, from Farnborough in Hampshire, England.
I'm thinking of buying an Echo Meter Touch 2 Pro and, as Wildlife Acoustics no longer market an IOS version, I shall have to buy an Android tablet too.
My question is, do any of you have experience of transferring files from such a setup to a MacBook Pro, or an iPad? What method of transfer do you use? Are there any pitfalls?
My thanks in advance of your help.

Easiest way would be to use the Echo Meter App to upload the files to a cloud storage and sync the cloud storage folder with your MacBook. If you don’t use cloud storage there is an Android file transfer app for Mac OS which let‘s you access the file storage of Android devices via USB cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back