• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

EP spares (1 Viewer)

karpman

Hey guys

Sorry to bother you but I require a slide up cup\rubber eye cup for my Eyepiece.
Don't fancy spending 220 on a new ep over a bit of rubber, Checked old threads and had no luck with links.

It's a 30 x w Ep on a 663 Ed scope no model number on the Ep but it has a finger grip half way down and a thread above that.

Many thanks

Karpman

Hi mate tried to contact kowa as of yet no reply.

Only place I can find them for sale is a american site and to import would cost me in excess of 100 dollars.

Thanks for your help...

Karpman

Still no reply from Kowa.

Will try ringing around a few shops at the weekend, If i cannot trace one down rekon I will trade in for a nikon or some..

karpman

InFocus can get those kind of things if you have a shop local to you.

Cheers jaff,

Nearest is over a hour away and guess it's not a stock item, Poor show though really no reply to email's and such.

Will give infocus a ring Monday and see if i can get one sent out at some point, Assuming it's not a stock item.

Cheers
Karpman

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back