• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

European Bee-eater: Nearby Naples? (1 Viewer)

notesfromtheroad

Hi all,

I'll be in Naples and Procida at the end of April, and hoping to sneak in a little birding.

I have always wanted to see a European Bee-eater, and wondering if there is any chance nearby Naples. I suspect I will be too early. Any recommendations? Lago de'Averne?

Thank you!

Erik

Hello Erik, surely the timing is a bit "borderline", but I am speaking about us, maybe further south it will be ok. You could get in touch with the guys at Birding Campania, who should be able to help. If you visit this page: https://www.ebnitalia.it/it/news-12/nodi-ebn-italia.html and scroll down towards the bottom you will find Birding Campania, click on the name of the contact person and you will get his email.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back