• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Female Vagrant Emperor, Delamere, Cheshire (1 Viewer)

davewalters

Briefly in my garden at lunch time. Showed excellently for around 2 minutes quite high up in a holly tree then flew and got caught by the wind, exiting fast! No water source at all nearby so bolsters a pretty poor garden list of Dragons - also a lifer. Does anyone record for Cheshire? I know Dave Kitching used to but I think he stopped a while ago.
Luv Dave

The dragonfly recorder for Cheshire is John Roberts. Generally the easiest way to get records in is to use iRecord, which all the county recorders get leaned on heavily to use as their main system, but contact details for each county are given on County Dragonfly Recorders - British Dragonfly Society for anyone who can't use iRecord. My experience with iRecord is if I submit a record that's a bit surprising for the date or location the county recorder will get in touch and ask for further info, as they would have done in the old days of submitting records by hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back