• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Finches Friend feeders (1 Viewer)

I have both the peanut feeder and the seedfeeder. I love mine. I've even seen the robin on the seedfeeder.
Can I recommend them given the price....yes, given my own personal experience. It did take a while before the blue tits worked it out. The rest soon followed.
Ps, I do have a torpedo squirrel baffle on my feeding station and the squirrels haven't got past that yet.

@will562 Don't have squirrels coming to the feeders so the plastic isn't an issue (y)

@therobin Thanks for this, might invest in a seed feeder, will send you the bill if the seed gets wet 😂

Well did you finally buy the seed feeder?
Not so far. The lantern feeders I dug back out seem to be keeping the seed dry and the weather is slowly starting to change for the better.

Keeping the Finches Friend in mind tho, may still end up as a purchase 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back