• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

found in a local shop (1 Viewer)

postcardcv

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
I found this painting in a local shop and could not resist it. Sharing it here on the off chance that someone recognises it as I would be interest to work out who painted it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-11-10 at 10.58.05 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-10 at 10.58.05 AM.jpeg
    328.3 KB · Views: 104
Does it look like a birder painting, or a painting by a general artist? I guess that doesn't make much difference - you wouldn't know in either case if it was a local or not.

Local library may have some knowledge of local artists or art exhibitions if they do that kind of thing.

(btw - why is there a flying pig in the background?)

No wonder you couldn't resist it Peter!!

A wonderful painting, but sorry I can't help on the artist.

LOL trust Dan to see that pig!!!

I really like this painting. And had to go back a second time to look for the pig! Surprised there isn’t a signature on the front or back.

This is in the bottom corner, looks to be the artists mark but doesn’t help me to know who it was painted by.

Attachments

• IMG_8565.jpeg
    IMG_8565.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Back