• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Garden mix to end 07 (1 Viewer)

RKell1

Landrover, it does exactly what it says on the tin
The Garden has been very quiet until the last two weeks, can only assume food in the local countryside has been plentiful, so it is nice to see the return of the old fav's in time for the new year..

Attachments

• Blue Tit.jpg
    Blue Tit.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Coal Tit.jpg
    Coal Tit.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Dunnock.jpg
    Dunnock.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Blackbird.jpg
    Blackbird.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 20
Hi Ray,

Quiet? Few birds? Stone me mate, I'll ship them to you by the crateful; well that's if you want C Doves, assorted Corvids, Finches and Blackbirds.

I dare not add up what I'm spending on birdy food but I'm quite sure that it's more than I'm spending on my own food!

Bill

Some great pics to end the year Ray, see you still have plenty of berries there. I seem to forget to take pics of the garden birds! Mind you, our garden is quiet at the moment aswell. Pleased that the GSWoodpecker has returned though and a small flock of Goldfinches brighten things up.

Sadly we had a very sick Greenfinch the other day. It just sat still on the bird table for a good fifteen minutes. We never normally get Greenfinches except in very harsh weather or when they are ill!

Hi Ray,
Aww, you just cant beat the garden visitors to liven up a winters day, My garden has been busy lately, especially Blackbirds & I'm pleased to say the Nuthatch & Blackcaps are still visiting daily
Lovely pics Ray

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back