• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings from Holland (1 Viewer)

Marcelle

Marcelle
Hello from the Netherlands.
I started recently with birding and birdphotography. To get better results
I'm now saving for a digital SLRcamera. I'm also very interested in digiscoping and I hope I will learn a lot in this birdforum.

Greetings from Marcelle

Hi Marcelle,

Welcome to Birdforum.

This is the place to be for any information on cameras and digiscoping.

Hello Marcelle and welcome to Bird Forum.

Sure you'll learn loads about taking photos from this site - everybody is so friendly and helpful so don't be afraid to ask ANYTHING!

GILL

assayer said:
Welcome, Marcelle. Do you happen to be from Rotterdam?
No, I'm living near Amsterdam. My mother lives near Rotterdam, so when I'm with her, we often go shopping in Rotterdam.

Greetings from Marcelle

Hi Marcelle
Nice part of the world you live in.
You should have fun with your new SLR when you get it.
Mick

Marcelle said:
I'm now saving for a digital SLRcamera. I'm also very interested in digiscoping and I hope I will learn a lot in this birdforum.

Greetings from Marcelle

Marcelle said:

Greetings from Marcelle

Hi Marcelle,

I am from the Netherlands as well (Wageningen for study). I am digiscoping for some time now with quite good results. I think this forum is really valuable and we can learn a lot from it,

If you have any questions, ask!

Roel

Hey marcelle, welcome to Birdforum, this is the most awesome place a birdlover can go to and especially on the field of photgraphy there's a lot to learn and exchange here! Have fun!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back