• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings from Japan to Fellow Birdwatchers! (1 Viewer)

noujun

Japan
Hello everyone!:) I'm a new user from Japan, excited to join this wonderful community. I have a particular interest in birds that are adept at walking, often found near water bodies and agricultural lands. Looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing my own experiences. I'm also keen to get advice on birdwatching and conservation efforts.

Best regards,
noujun

Hi noujun and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hello everyone!:) I'm a new user from Japan, excited to join this wonderful community. I have a particular interest in birds that are adept at walking, often found near water bodies and agricultural lands. Looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing my own experiences. I'm also keen to get advice on birdwatching and conservation efforts.

Best regards,
noujun
Hi noujun

You are most welcome here.

best regards
Merlin

Best regards,
noujun
Salutations, Noujun, and welcome! ☺

Welcome to BF. I've had 3 trips to Japan, from Hokkaido to Ishigaki, fantastic country!
Sure you'll enjoy it here. 🙂👍🐦

Welcome to BF. I've had 3 trips to Japan, from Hokkaido to Ishigaki, fantastic country!
Sure you'll enjoy it here. 🙂👍🐦
That's amazing! You might know more about Japan than I do:LOL: What was the most memorable place for you? Did you do any birdwatching while in Japan?

Hello~ I'm a birder from your nearest country, South Korea!
I can speak Japanese also... After, I want to go birding in Japan also... Okianwa or Hokkaido especially!

Hello~ I'm a birder from your nearest country, South Korea!
I can speak Japanese also... After, I want to go birding in Japan also... Okianwa or Hokkaido especially!
Wow, that's cool!
I live pretty much in the center of Japan, in Aichi. You might already know this, but the bird species you can encounter in Okinawa or Hokkaido vary greatly depending on the season.

Fingers crossed for your future birding trip to Japan!

Wow, that's cool!
I live pretty much in the center of Japan, in Aichi. You might already know this, but the bird species you can encounter in Okinawa or Hokkaido vary greatly depending on the season.

Fingers crossed for your future birding trip to Japan!
Did you get the rain last night ?
💦💦💦

Did you get the rain last night ?
💦💦💦
Hi, John :)

Actually, the weather was pretty rough in many parts of Japan the night before last, but it was clear where I live in Aichi🌞
Japan is a long, narrow island stretching from north to south, so the weather can vary a lot depending on the region.

You should definitely come experience it for yourself!

I live pretty much in the center of Japan, in Aichi.
You wouldn't happen to be anywhere near Seto or Kasugai would you, and do you speak Mikawaben? The moment you talked about walking birds I immediately thought of ones I've seen near Iwakuni. Maybe the most memorable for me is the shirasagi.

Best regards,
noujun
Hi Noujon

Welcome to the BirdForum
Enjoy sharing your birding experiences on here. Love to hear of your conservation experiences

You wouldn't happen to be anywhere near Seto or Kasugai would you, and do you speak Mikawaben? The moment you talked about walking birds I immediately thought of ones I've seen near Iwakuni. Maybe the most memorable for me is the shirasagi.
Wow, you really hit the nail on the head about my love for ground-dwelling birds! Could it be that you're one of the wonderful people who watch my wild bird videos? If so, that would absolutely make my day!

Ah, by the way, I don't speak Mikawaben, but I can understand it;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back