• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings from New Jersey (1 Viewer)

AllThatBirds

United States
Hi everyone

Throughout my years on this planet, I have been taking pictures of birds and outdoors. I enjoy observing birds and have even written my college thesis on the behavior of semi-plover birds protecting their young against predators. Last year, I took an eco-spiritual retreat just on hummingbirds. As I recently moved to New Jersey, I am trying to find a community on birding and found it here. Just the other day, from my window, I saw a beautiful magestic red-tailed hawk starting at me directly through my bedroom window. tempImageYtE3Hv.png

My vision is to share my birds pictures to the world to showcase the beauty of birding. I have a ton of pictures and looking for tips on how to showcase it. I bought a wordpress account and dont even know where to start.

Thanks for reading.

Lyza from Jersey City

Hi Lyza and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. It would be lovely if we could see some of your pictures in the Gallery too. Gallery

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi everyone

Throughout my years on this planet, I have been taking pictures of birds and outdoors. I enjoy observing birds and have even written my college thesis on the behavior of semi-plover birds protecting their young against predators. Last year, I took an eco-spiritual retreat just on hummingbirds. As I recently moved to New Jersey, I am trying to find a community on birding and found it here. Just the other day, from my window, I saw a beautiful magestic red-tailed hawk starting at me directly through my bedroom window. View attachment 1554356

My vision is to share my birds pictures to the world to showcase the beauty of birding. I have a ton of pictures and looking for tips on how to showcase it. I bought a wordpress account and dont even know where to start.

Thanks for reading.

Lyza from Jersey City
Hi all. If there are any groups in the Hudson county areas (Hoboken/Jersey City/along the light rail path), please let me know.

Hi all. If there are any groups in the Hudson county areas (Hoboken/Jersey City/along the light rail path), please let me know.
Hi again Lyza - sorry I don't know the area well enough. We have a number of members from the States, including the New York area and you should come across some of them soon. You'll find some of them in this area of the forum: USA State By State Patches and not forgetting Arthur's (Pinewood) super long-running thread: From my Manhattan Window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back