• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

new to forum (1 Viewer)

emeggitt

United States
Hi

Just getting started on my birding adventure! Looking for new binos! any thoughts? i have old Zeiss 10x40 T*p* given to me as a gift long ago!

two recent photos in south new jersey!

Attachments

• IMG_0421.jpeg
    IMG_0421.jpeg
    808.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0706.jpeg
    IMG_0706.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
Hi emeggitt and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. The guys in the Binoculars forum are better placed to be able to advise you. When you post there, they'd be better able to help you if you give them an idea of your budget, and maybe the type of birding you'd mostly be doing, such as garden birds, woodland or sea watching, perhaps.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hello and welcome to the forum! Feel free to post the photos in the Gallery as well. I can't be bothered to carry my bins with me most of the time, so I can't help with this one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back