• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Haiths (1 Viewer)

helenol

This is now the third time I have had problems with orders from Haiths. Their delivery time seems to take for ever. They have said on all three occasions "they will sort something out", but never have and haven't even had the courtesy to reply to emails sent to the "office manager".

No more custom from me.

I will stick to CJ Wildbird Foods, who are excellent.

helenol said:
This is now the third time I have had problems with orders from Haiths. Their delivery time seems to take for ever. They have said on all three occasions "they will sort something out", but never have and haven't even had the courtesy to reply to emails sent to the "office manager".

No more custom from me.

I can recommend Garden Bird Supplies - they guarantee that any order placed before 11am will go out that day, and everything I have ordered has arrived the following day.

I use Haiths monthly and have never had any issues. I wish delivery was next day but it does usually arrive within 4 days.

I always get thir magazine and see what they have. They even have my birdbath I bought st a Botanical Garden

helenol said:

No more custom from me.

I've shopped with Haiths for a long time and have never had a problem - excellent service and excellent products - maybe you have just been unlucky!

I go down the road to Nicholas Watts, Vine House Farm, Deeping St. Nicholas, Lincolnshire. Picking it up at the farm door is the best option and with no delivery problems either. His prices are competitive too because most of the seed has been grown on his farm.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back