• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hei from western Norway (1 Viewer)

norway

πŸ”»FPπŸ”»
Palestine
Hi β€” I've been browsing the forum as a reference for a while, and thought I'd finally register an account. I've been interested in optics since I was a child; my grandfather kept some binoculars at the family cabin, and using them to observe hummingbirds at the feeder as well as the songbirds and seabirds in the surrounding scenery made a lifelong impression.

Looking forward to furthering the interest here!

Last edited:
Hi norway and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. We do have one or two member from Norway, you may come across them before too long.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi β€” I've been browsing the forum as a reference for a while, and thought I'd finally register an account. I've been interested in optics since I was a child; my grandfather kept some binoculars at the family cabin, and using them to observe hummingbirds at the feeder as well as the songbirds and seabirds in the surrounding scenery made a lifelong impression.

Looking forward to furthering the interest here!
Where did he observe the hummingbirds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back