• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello All (1 Viewer)

Lunanick

Hello from California

I am joining to get good reviews and input for equipment used in the birding world as I am new to this.

Thanks ahead of time

Nick

Hi Nick and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I currently use swarovski slc 10x42 for my viewing pleasure of all the waterfowl that frequent the area during the winter months. My favorite bird to view is the sand hill crane as it is very majestic and peaceful.

Hi Nick, just wanted to add one more welcome to the forum. I was lucky to live near one of the Sandhill Crane overwintering spots in SE Arizona for a number of years. One of my favorite birds.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back