• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello birds friends! (1 Viewer)

MiHz

Belgium
My name is Michael Haurez, Belgian (French part of it), 51 years old and I started watching birds and wildlife at 11 years old. This is Andy Adcock met recently in Ghana who introduced me to this forum. Looking forward to share pictures and son on with the birdforum users!
Cheers!
Michael

Hi Michael and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. Hmmm ... think I'll have words with @Andy Adcock 😁

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

:rolleyes:

So Delia, is the image new for Opus, you know what my tech skills amount to!? I see that even ebird has a very poor image on their site.

Cheers, Andy

:rolleyes:

So Delia, is the image new for Opus, you know what my tech skills amount to!? I see that even ebird has a very poor image on their site.

Cheers, Andy
Ummm.....er..... what are you referring to Andy. Which image.... not that emoji you used there with me being particularly dense??? 🧐 🐧

Ummm.....er..... what are you referring to Andy. Which image.... not that emoji you used there with me being particularly dense??? 🧐 🐧
Seems like we're at cross purposes here, I posted a picture of Michael's (with his permission of course) which I think, could be new for Opus?

Sorry Andy I'd not seen the picture. I've added information about Michael into the Picture Description area, which should make the history of the picture being there clear.

It is now OK I feel to be uploaded to the article. The only other alternative would have been to delete it, so that Michael could now upload it himself .... a bit long-winded and if he remains happy that it's there under your name we'll leave it be. It's his image, so if ever he wants to upload it himself he can and can, at any time ask that this one be deleted.

Gosh!! Hope that's clear, I did ramble on a bit LOL

Last edited:
Hi again Michael @MiHz That is a wonderful picture you've taken of that Flycatcher, which Andy uploaded to the Gallery for you. It is the first picture to be added to the Gallery for this species, and we'd like to upload it to the Opus article. The photographer credit will be in your name and the copyright remains yours.

I've added information about Michael into the Picture Description area, which should make the history of the picture being there clear.

It is now OK I feel to be uploaded to the article. The only other alternative would have been to delete it, so that Michael could now upload it himself .... a bit long-winded and if he remains happy that it's there under your name we'll leave it be. It's his image, so if ever he wants to upload it himself he can and can, at any time ask that this one be deleted.
I have explained the situation as it now stands to Andy (in the quote above). I hope you can understand it.

Let me know if not and I'll try again LOL

Hi, Michael. Welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back