• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello can anybody recommend a person who will take us out just for a day to do some birdwatching. We will be in Roses Spain in Late April (1 Viewer)

J and T

United Kingdom
We are hoping to go to Roses in Northern Spain during late April. Can anybody recommend a person who would take us out for a day. We are very much beginners and have limited knowledge and consequently need help at spotting and identifying birds.

Hi, welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. I would post this question in the following forum, and hopefully someone will be along that can help.

Hi J and T and a warm welcome from me too. We have a number of members who live in Spain, and many more who visit regularly, so I'd follow Lisa's advice as someone could well hold the key. Meanwhile you might like to have a look at our article in The Opus, which covers the area around Roses. I hope you find it of interest: Aiguamolls de L'Emporda - BirdForum Opus

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back