• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from India:) (1 Viewer)

Hemang

Bird observer
India
Hello Everyone,
How are you?
Greetings from India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
I am Hemang, I'm doing electrical engineering in 3rd year. I started observing Birds few years ago and I just love them. They lovely calls makes me so relaxed.

Also, I love collecting stamps and using them. And my other hobby is Postcrossing (Postcard writing) and my favourite topic there is Birds ๐Ÿฅฐ and i had received so many bird cards , stamps and many bird mails literally stocked with positivity:) happy to connect with this awesome Bird forum๐Ÿ˜Š let me know if any one of you also used to do Postcard writing.

Also, I would like to get avatar on my profile, can anyone can help me?

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š
Best wishes,
Hemang

Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

You have to be a member for five days and make ten forum posts before you can upload an avatar. :)

Hi Hemang and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

In an attempt to prevent certain abuses of our site, new members have a handful of minor restrictions placed upon them until they have made 10 forum posts (gallery comments do not count) AND have been a member of the site for 5 days. The following minor restrictions apply to new members who have not qualified with the above criteria:

Creating a Signature, Uploading an Avatar, Creating a Blog, Editing their posts after 30 minutes, Editing the Opus, Creating a 'For Sale' thread and Voting in polls.

The time will soon pass, I'm sure.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hello Kits and Delia,
Thank you so much for your reply and warm wishes:)
I'll definitely enjoy here and I'll definitely keep looking at Indian birds to identify my local birds easily.

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hello Lisa, Chris and Fritz73 ๐Ÿ‘‹
Thank you so much for your lovely wishes ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am enjoying here and definitely love to visit everyday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back