• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Italy! (1 Viewer)

BeSea

Italy
Does anyone know the names of these two bird? The first seems to belong to the wagtail family. I saw it in the Dolomite in August of this year. The second is in my neighborhood in Genzano in the Castelli Romani. Thank you Grazie for any insights.

Greetings to all!

Attachments

• SconosciutoArabbaPanciaGialla23.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC_5257.jpeg
    DSC_5257.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 4
Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hopefully someone will be able to help. I agree the first one looks to be a member of the wagtail family.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

UpupaStupendaVelletri2.jpeg
Hello from Italy again. Here is a picture of the upupa, though my sister has seen them in Saudi Arabia. This was taken in the Castelli Romani.

What a beautiful photo. We have an active gallery here for users to post their photographs in - if you feel like sharing with a large group. We do ask that you limit the number of photos to 3 in a 24 hour period.

What a beautiful photo. We have an active gallery here for users to post their photographs in - if you feel like sharing with a large group. We do ask that you limit the number of photos to 3 in a 24 hour period.
Thank you. Will certainly keep this in mind! Best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back