• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from lammy UK (1 Viewer)

Hi Lammy and welcome from all the staff and moderators at Bird Forum.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here

D

Hello Lammy and welcome to Bird Forum.

I see you are in Lancashire. Do you often visit Leighton Moss? It's a gorgeous reserve and one I try to always fit in whenever I'm visiting friends in the Lakes.

Look forward to reading your posts about your birding trips :t:

helo

thanks for saying hello :hi:

reply if u think wildlife is fantastic :-O :-O :cat: o:) :hi:

Hi Lammy. Do you mean how do you 'get' one or how do you upload one?

First find a picture you like. This could be one of your own, or if you want to use one from the Gallery ask the member for permission (they are usually flattered). There are some free ones on the 'net if you Google 'Avatar'.

Save this to your hard drive or desktop at the required download size (80x80 pixels, if I remember).

In the top blue bar select 'My Profile' and then Edit Profile or Edit Avatar, browse for your picture, and save changes. Should be done!

Hope this helps - yell if not!

D

Hi again Lammy

What (if any) photo processing programme do you have? I could talk you through doing it in Photoshop.

May need help from others if you have a different programme

D

delia todd i have found one but i want one of my own

so keep trying to help me :loveme: :loveme: :loveme: :loveme:

Hi lammy - I've sent you a PM - it's a bit easier to discuss that way

D

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back