• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Lille , FRANCE (1 Viewer)

Choc59

France
Hi there !

I am 35yo and I live in the North of France. I have an interest for birds since I am a kid, and now I take things to the next level by taking some amateur birding courses with the GON (North of France nature conservation association) and NATAGORA (Belgian nature conservation association). I really really enjoy it , it feeds my brain to learn new things, and it makes me go on outdoors trips during the week-ends , with a bunch of cool people 🙂

Now I take my travel binos anytime I’m going on week end or to my friends in the countryside !

What else can I say?

I am more into visual observation, photography is not so much my thing;

And I will probably visit the forum mainly for questions about equipment (binos/spotting scope); and to learn more about birds in my area (identification, behavior, difference male/female).

I am currently taking my morning coffee on the patio, binos on the table, listening to the green woodpecker that lives in the town cemetery down the street.

Wish you all a nice Sunday !
Choc59

Attachments

• 30222746-B3A7-4B0E-BB6D-8E4D30EA3E9D.jpeg
    30222746-B3A7-4B0E-BB6D-8E4D30EA3E9D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Hi Choc and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, Choc welcome to birdforum, we hope you enjoy the site and feel free to join in where ever you wish (y)
cheers,
Andy

Hi there Choc and a warm welcome to you! (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like. ;)

Hi, Choc. Welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Bonjour Choc59. I'm new here too, so try to dive in and have fun chatting. I like to collect old binoculars and particularly French made binoculars. I have several Lemaire as well as Deraisme, Le Fils and others. I toured France at age 16 and loved in immensely. My favorite areas are St.Malo and Mont Saint-Michel. Enjoy the forum!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back