• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello! (1 Viewer)

Bethan

Wales
Hello everybody!
I’ve always loved nature and wildlife but have never been too knowledgeable on species and sightings. I’m determined to learn more and get answers to my questions. Being lucky enough to live surrounded by nature, with beautiful woodland and rivers I think it’s about time I understand the places I love better. In the meantime; a bad photo of a spoonbill at Goldcliff lagoons. :)
70A1932F-348C-47B8-86C5-04B71BC1B103.jpeg

Hello everybody!
I’ve always loved nature and wildlife but have never been too knowledgeable on species and sightings. I’m determined to learn more and get answers to my questions. Being lucky enough to live surrounded by nature, with beautiful woodland and rivers I think it’s about time I understand the places I love better. In the meantime; a bad photo of a spoonbill at Goldcliff lagoons. :)
View attachment 1500025
Hello

Hi Bethan and a warm welcome from me too. I've been to Goldcliff but it was a long time ago now; enjoyed it though, so I must get back there when I'm able to visit my brother in Abergavenny.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back