• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

ciano68

Italy
Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo nel gruppo, mi piace fotografare gli uccelli, quelli che volano ...., ho un fz72, Avevo un fz 82 ma non mi piaceva il rumore che poteva già essere visto a 100 ISO ... e l'ho venduto ...., Avevo auna a58 con un sigma 400 ma il peso era davvero molto per un'intera giornata.

ora lo proverò con fz72, il migliore sarebbe il p1000 ma l'acqua è bassa e l'anatra non galleggia...

From google translate:
Hi everyone, I'm new to the group, I like photographing birds, those that fly...., I have an fz72, I had an fz 82 but I didn't like the noise that could already be seen at 100 ISO... and l 'I sold ...., I had auna a58 with a sigma 400 but the weight was really a lot for a whole day.

now I'll try it with fz72, the best would be the p1000 but the water is shallow and the duck doesn't float...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. We do ask that users use English, google translate will help you with that if you need.

Ciao, benvenuto sul forum a nome dello staff e dei moderatori. Penso che troverai in noi un gruppo amichevole e disponibile. Chiediamo che gli utenti utilizzino l'inglese, Google Translate ti aiuterà in questo se necessario.

Hi ciano68 and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back