• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

hello (1 Viewer)

dahyon

Amazing:t:
my kids have been using chat forums for years, I couldn't see the point..... until now. I have been consumed by natural history photography for longer than I care to remember and have brewed some toxic chemicals in my time attempting the holy grail of high resolution telephoto images. I was stunned to see the results of digital phtography through a telescope. So much so that I replaced my beaten up Bushnell discoverer with a Ziess 85. Mouthwateringly good. No more mirror flop;push processing; 36/36 kchromes in the bin. Fantastic.
Not only that, I am not alone, there hundreds of us out there. Will send in some ASAP. Cheers to all.
Dave Nuttall

Hi Dave

Great to have you with us, and on behalf of Admin and the Moderators, welcome to BF!

We look forward to seeing your digiscoped pix in the Gallery in due course. Check out Andy Bright's column - you'll get a lot of advice there.

Have fun!

Peter

Hello from another member interested in learning the ins and outs of digiscoping. It is a wonderful tool! I also hope you enjoy this forum like your kids do!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back