• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

hello (1 Viewer)

prairiemerlin

registered guy
hello all,
I'm a 14 year old birder from Beverly Hills, Michigan. I've been birding for 9 years now, and I enjoy it greatly along with bird banding (ringing) as well as photography. This seems like a great forum here...
thanks,

Neil Gilbert

Hello there Neil and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

Your name seems familiar to me ;)

lol KC, I went by "Brown Creeper" for awhile, but I got really busy over the summer and didn't really post at all... and then today I couldn't remember my password for the life of me, so I rejoined... it's nice to know that at least some people still remember me!! :t:

Neil

Okay, that solves that puzzler. If you prefer your old name back, contact Andy Bright by PM and he'll get you set up.

In any case, it's great to have you back Neil. :t:

prairiemerlin said:
lol KC, I went by "Brown Creeper" for awhile, but I got really busy over the summer and didn't really post at all... and then today I couldn't remember my password for the life of me, so I rejoined... it's nice to know that at least some people still remember me!! :t:

Neil

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back