• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help needed locating guide to pelagics of North Atlantic (1 Viewer)

Sancho

Europe
Hi, years ago, on the advice of a BF member, I bought an excellent guide to seabirds of N. Atlantic. I've since lost it. I can't remember the title, but it was a small pocketable booklet, ring-bound, paperback, with line-drawings rather than photos or paintings. Excellent for quick identifaction of salient I.D. features. Does it ring a bell with anyone?

It looks like the book might still be available from a bookstore in Switzerland. But postage to your country might be costly? Nevertheless, might be worth asking (English should be no problem, I think):

1667510976767.png

They list it at just under 22 Swiss Francs (plus postage)

1667511287657.png

Last edited:
It looks like the book might still be available from a bookstore in Switzerland. But postage to your country might be costly? Nevertheless, might be worth asking (English should be no problem, I think):

View attachment 1477679

They list it at just under 22 Swiss Francs (plus postage)

View attachment 1477680
Looks like a case of non-update in the stocks dept. They don't have the book in stock! ☹️ Sorry if I raised premature hopes.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back