• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help needed (2 Viewers)

Osnatn

Israel
Hi,
my name is Osnat Navon and I come from Israel.
I live in the valley of springs on the Syrian-African break on the biggest world bird migratory route.
Above my house I have daily sightings of migratory birds such as white stork, black kite, common crane, great white pelican, Greater spotted eagle, White-tailed Eagle, Crag Martin, Red-breasted Flycatcher, Saker Falcon, Buff-bellied Pipit, River Warbler, Spectacled Warbler and many many more.
26 Giant wind turbines are destined for construction in this area, starting this summer, smack in the middle of the main migratory route from Europe to Africa!!!
I am trying to stop this from happening and need help.
Do any of you know of global migratory route treaties that Israel might be a part of that might get this thing annulled???
Please contact me asap at [email protected].
I hope we can stop these meat grinders...already there are 3 wind turbine sites that have killed so many migratory birds on their routes in Israel, Gilboa mountain, Sirin heights and Bacha Valley under the Hermon mountain.

Hola Osnat! A warm welcome to Birdforum from all the staff and moderators (y)

Hopefully someone knows more about the treaties information you are looking for.

Maybe you should post again your specific question in the 'Information Wanted' section of Birdforum here:

Hi there and a warm welcome to you. (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. Sorry can’t help with your question.

Hi Osnat and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back