• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help! Please (1 Viewer)

Rebeccaburt

United Kingdom
Any idea what bird this is please? Sound attached, sound like a human whistle.
Cardiff, wales. Uk
It was around 11pm at night, but I have heard it durning the day also.
I’ve been searching online for a while trying to find the same whistle but I can’t find anything 😣 thank you!

Attachments

• f168c514-0978-41bd-ba97-5197e90a0232.mov
    2.4 MB
Hi Rebecca and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. Sorry, I'm just not good enough to recognise bird calls. Are you in a built-up area (ie only garden birds) or do you have some other habitat beside you - woods, fields, marshland, coast etc?

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Sounds like a small boy.
Welcome to BF 👍🏻
Hi Rebecca and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. Sorry, I'm just not good enough to recognise bird calls. Are you in a built-up area (ie only garden birds) or do you have some other habitat beside you - woods, fields, marshland, coast etc?

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
Hi, thank you very much!
I live surrounded by fields and woods.
not quite built up but a big housing estate and next to a noisy road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back