• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi everyone! (1 Viewer)

Masevalo

Netherlands
Hi to everybody, my name is Maarten. I am a birder from the Netherlands. The time I bird the most is the Ooijpolder, Millingerwaard, Veluwe and other area’s around Nijmegen. I started birding 3 years ago and still learning alot. Just stumbled upon the birdforum
Also planning a birdtrip this May to Slovenia, any tips on which thread i should ask for locations or recommondations?
Appreciate the help!

Attachments

• 6FF17B77-B1E4-403C-BF70-6CF0CA02E1CF.jpeg
    6FF17B77-B1E4-403C-BF70-6CF0CA02E1CF.jpeg
    561.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 4E69A72A-30E2-4D1D-A407-2A2BDFF1F639.jpeg
    4E69A72A-30E2-4D1D-A407-2A2BDFF1F639.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • 2AEC2352-0B72-427A-939F-3EB5AFBB3816.jpeg
    2AEC2352-0B72-427A-939F-3EB5AFBB3816.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Hi, Masevalo. Welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and administrators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. There are 2 places that might be of help here on the forum:

Hi Maarten and a warm welcome from me too.

Another part of our forum is the Opus section. This is the article for Slovenia, and if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see there are currently two places of interest to birders; just click on the links to take you to the articles.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Last edited:
Hi Masevalo and a warm welcome from me too.

Another part of our forum is the Opus section. This is the article for Slovenia, and if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see there are currently two places of interest to birders; just click on the links to take you to the articles.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.
Thanks alot!

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back