• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Canada (1 Viewer)

Balego

Greetings
Found this forum a few days ago.
I have been fascinated with birds since I was a little kid. I grew up to be an artist that paints mostly birds as my subjects. :)
I'm sure I'll learn lots here, not only about behaviours and habitat, but also hoping to learn some bird photography skills to help me with my art.

B

welcome to the forum Balego

if you want you can post pictures of your paintings in the gallery. There is a bit just for paintings.

pduxon said:
welcome to the forum Balego

if you want you can post pictures of your paintings in the gallery. There is a bit just for paintings.

Thankyou for the welcome, pduxon!
I'll check out the gallery, and I'm pleased to know I can post a painting there. Thanks!
B

Hi Balego,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Admin and Moderators. Look forward to seeing your postings.

Hello B and welcome aboard. Hopefully, we will get to see some of your bird artwork in our Gallery.

Hello from a fellow Canadian and Ontarian! :) It's really nice to see more Canadians signing up on here lately.
You should have no trouble finding help with birding, photography or anything like that here. Lots of very knowledgeable people around!
Enjoy! :)

Thanks again for the warm welcome, everyone. :)

I took a quick look through the gallery.. wonderful work in there! This is such a big site so it is taking me a while to see all whats here. Looks like a terrific place so far!

Bev

Hello Balego and welcome to Birdforum.Look forward to seeing some of your paintings appearing in the Gallery. Enjoy yourself here. John.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back