• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi From Central Scotland (1 Viewer)

Hi, welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi Linda and a warm welcome from me too.

All things Scottish can be found here. Also, keep an eye on threads titled something like Scottish Bashes; we try to meet up occasionally and they're always great fun. You'd be most welcome to join us on another if you can manage.

I hope you're battening down the hatches in preparation for the next couple of days?

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hello,
You may notice me as one of the posters on RSPB Community 😉
Lol....shhhh don't tell them av jumped ship
Hi Linda and a warm welcome from me too.

All things Scottish can be found here. Also, keep an eye on threads titled something like Scottish Bashes; we try to meet up occasionally and they're always great fun. You'd be most welcome to join us on another if you can manage.

I hope you're battening down the hatches in preparation for the next couple of days?

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.
Thanks Delia....still trying to navigate round the site so thanks for the link....

I don't get out as often as I would like...scared incase I miss a new garden visitor lol

The wind is just starting to pick up now....think its gonna be a rough couple of days...poor birdies!!
Thanks for such a lovely welcome :)

Where abouts in "central" are you? You don't have to be too exact...

Ah! Okeydoke.... depending whereabouts, think you may have one or two members in the general area.

Lol....shhhh don't tell them av jumped ship
.... so did I.... but many, many moons ago.

I live further north, near the top right of Perthshire.

Right you are... I'm even more sure you're not too far from some of our guys. You'll find them posting mostly in this thread Western Scotland birding

You could pop along there and introduce yourself if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back