• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi From Warragul (1 Viewer)

A good birding friend suggested I should join the group as I finally have the time to travel overseas and indulge in some bird watching outside my own backyard of Australia. I have been a birdwatcher from a very young age and it has always been a passion, but now I am able to go to some places around the world to see the birds from my much loved bird books that I so enjoyed when I was younger. The reason I think I joined is I need help in linking up to see some of these birds. I am off to South America in a month (on an organised non birding tour) and cant wait to bend it where I can to see some birds from my childhood dreams.

Hello Peter and welcome to the forum from all the Admin and Staff, have a good look round and enjoy, all the best.

Hi Peter and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hello Peter, and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to join in.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back