• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi I'm back! (1 Viewer)

cabaldwin

United States
Apparently I posted in here quite a bit in the Aughts, mostly about my Canon 100-400mm lens and other photography and birding topics. I sold that lens yesterday and bought a Panasonic Lumix 100-300mm Vario G II f/4-5.6. But I'm not going to talk about that! (Ok, I might eventually...) We're going on a birding themed trip to somewhere in Central our South America -- and we need to figure out where to go, for about a week in early August.

Anyway, I used to be cab1024 but couldn't figure out how to log back in so now I'm cabaldwin. Hi!

Hi Chuck and welcome back to you.

It appears you have changed your email address since your previous log in, and you would have needed to remember your password. You just need to contact Admin and let them know your previous account name and that you now have a new email address. Also let them know which name you'd prefer to use for your Username, then they can combine your accounts. There is a Contact Us link at the bottom of every page. They don't (and never do) need your password.

If you can't remember your previous email address I can PM it to you, as we never show email addresses on the forum.

Hi Chuck and welcome back to you.

It appears you have changed your email address since your previous log in, and you would have needed to remember your password. You just need to contact Admin and let them know your previous account name and that you now have a new email address. Also let them know which name you'd prefer to use for your Username, then they can combine your accounts. There is a Contact Us link at the bottom of every page. They don't (and never do) need your password.

If you can't remember your previous email address I can PM it to you, as we never show email addresses on the forum.
Thanks, Delia (and Kits). I'll take it offline with you. I guess it make sense to merge them into the new one, since I jut posted a new question. I tried most (but apparently not all) of my usual email addresses with no luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back