• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hides. (1 Viewer)

Neil G.

Anybody enjoy sitting in a hide all day and what sort do you use.I use a chair hide for its convinience.....it can be carried like a backpack,set up in a matter of seconds and packed up just about as quick.Plenty of room for a camera bag and even drinks holders in the arms of the chair plus pockets for other stuff.I use camo netting over mine which can be "decorated" with natural foliageto make it blend in even better.Here is mine in situ.....can you see it.IMG_20191027_123330970.jpg

I don’t go to many hides unless I’m at a nature reserve and I haven’t been to one in awhile. I don’t stay in too long maybe 30 mins maybe a hour. I suppose ones I do use a lot are the ones at Musselburgh lagoon. They aren’t very. Ice because they are concrete and sometimes it’s hard to sit down without scraping. Y binoculars because the seats don’t move.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back