• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Honey Creek Bill and Beak... (1 Viewer)

chill6x6

Supporter
I don't plug very many places. The USA DOES have a brick and mortar dealer in Lewiston, PA. Gordon Parker the owner, is also a member here on BF. He's the one that answers the phone when you call. That's important to my generation and is a difference maker in my book. No hourly, daily, bi-weekly, weekly "sales." Just competitive prices and excellent service and conversation if you want! I have personally always recieved excellent service from Gordon and usually a better than expected price.

www.honeycreekbillandbeak.com

I don't plug very many places. The USA DOES have a brick and mortar dealer in Lewiston, PA. Gordon Parker the owner, is also a member here on BF. He's the one that answers the phone when you call. That's important to my generation and is a difference maker in my book. No hourly, daily, bi-weekly, weekly "sales." Just competitive prices and excellent service and conversation if you want! I have personally always recieved excellent service from Gordon and usually a better than expected price.

www.honeycreekbillandbeak.com
I wish the site was better optimized. There's no way to break down the optics subcategory into different brands? Just looks like all the 100+ binoculars at once?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back