• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Houston birds-where did they go? (1 Viewer)

MGMBwatcher

We typically see birds every morning by our bird feeders I don't think I've seen one in 3 days. Anyone know what is going on? Is it too hot? Are they quarantining due to COVID 19? Just really weird that I haven't seen any of the blue jays, red birds and woodpeckers that we typically see.

We typically see birds every morning by our bird feeders I don't think I've seen one in 3 days. Anyone know what is going on? Is it too hot? Are they quarantining due to COVID 19? Just really weird that I haven't seen any of the blue jays, red birds and woodpeckers that we typically see.

2 years removed I reside in Galveston County and have a bird sanctuary so your question remains important as if your still there and still have that same concern it coincides with others in this part of Texas...you should know that the issue at hand happens often and general locations including a specific smaller one can change from week to week month to month. If longer then it would be concerning.

There are active folks including myself that monitor these issues so again if your still engaged in the same concern I can get you aligned with others that have answers.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back