• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hummingbirds in San Francisco Botanical Garden today - Anna's ? (1 Viewer)

Aladdin

Thailand
Dear members and bird watchers!

I spotted 17 hummngbirds s.p today while walking around the park, I really enjoyed walking around the beautiful park. I was happy that I had got the picture yesterday as I could not get one single picture or to ID the birds.

But I came to a pond and I sat down and took pictures of a Great Blue Heron when I discovered one hummingbird above me. I ID the bird as an Anna's Hummingbird, a pretty dull bird until he faced me and it was like an explosion in pink. Very beautiful!

Is my ID correct?

Kind Regards
Aladdin
I will post 2 more threads so it will not be confusing with the hummingbirds

Attachments

• y.jpg
    y.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 3
  • yy.jpg
    yy.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 3
  • yyy.jpg
    yyy.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 4
  • yyyy.jpg
    yyyy.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 4
  • yyyyy.jpg
    yyyyy.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 4
  • yyyyyy.jpg
    yyyyyy.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 3
Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back