• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Illegal trader in birds eggs given 220 hours community service (RSPB) (2 Viewers)

What a joke ! How can the judge take into account his previous good character when he had over 2000 eggs some of which were from 2007 so he obviously has been doing it for years and the only reason he can have previous good character is because he hasn't been caught !
To me the dealers should be treated more harshly than the collectors . But while such light sentences are handed out I can't see them being put off :-/

The "Old Boys" act comes to mind.Just because he works as a Prison Officer,makes him no different,should he be a Window Cleaner/Postman/Tradesman,etc.However,I believe due to his current employment,the Judge gave him a slap on the wrist.

At his age,he was well aware of the crime he was committing and should had one of his former Colleague's,locking him up at night. :C

Pathetic. Once again, our almighty legal system favours the scumbag. Hopefully the 'judge' will contract something fatal

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back